The Drive Against Drug Committee, is a dedicated initiative aimed at promoting a drug-free environment.it is committed to fostering awareness, education, and support for the students to stay away from substance abuse.
- Organizing regular awareness campaigns to educate students about the dangers of drug abuse and its impact on individuals and the community.
- Conducting workshops and seminars inviting featuring experts in this field to provide valuable insights into the consequences of drug abuse and preventive measures by showcasing live examples.
- Establishing a confidential support system for students facing substance abuse issues, offering guidance and resources for rehabilitation. For deaddiction and rehabilitation of drug abuse and alcohol addiction, Helpline numbers 1800 112 356 (Toll free) or 011-22901701(to give Missed call) are shared among students to get benefited.
- Collaboration of college and local law enforcement authorities to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Involving the entire college community in activities that promote a healthy and drug-free lifestyle.