CODE OF ETHICS STUDENT
CODE OF ETHICS FOR STUDENTS
Students are ruled by set of guidelines to promote and enhance the quality of learning during their time in college. The code of ethics guide the students towards self-awareness, self-direction and guidance at the time of challenges.
- Students should not indulge in misbehaviour such as Ragging, Eve-teasing etc., Such students shall be strictly dealt with as per law and may be dismissed from the college.
- The college strictly follows the Central Government, State Government, U.G.C and University Rules and Regulations against ragging.
- Eve-Teasing is a serious crime according to an Act of Parliament passed for the protection of women.
- The college will report any ragging and eve-teasing incident to the police.
- The Anti-Ragging Act and POCSO Act provides for arrest of the student for violation of the Anti-Ragging Act, and dismissal from the college.
Protecting College Property:
Any damage by the students to the college property will be made good at their expense and those reasonable for such damage shall be dealt with severely. Collective fine will be imposed for any such damage when the indicidual who has done the damage is undetected.
Meetings and functions:
- No meeting of any kind shall be held in the college without the previous written permission from the Principal through the HOD.
- Students shall not address meetings or take part in political activities of any kind. They will forfeit the scholarships and other benefits extended to them, for violation of the same.
- No functions, poojas, parties can be organized without written permission from the Principal, through the HOD.
- Participation in programmes in media has to be done with the consent of the Principal, through the HOD.
The students cannot wear any outfit shirts/pants/bandannas/bands indicating even in a subtlest form, an affiliation to any political/religious, or any other organization.
- The students should be to neatly dressed in pants & shirts, with the hair neatly cut.
- Jeans and T-shirts are not permitted.
- Long hair and punk styles are prohibited.
- The students should be decently dressed in sarees or salwar kameez with the dupatta properly worn.
- Sleeveless, short tops are prohibited.
- Only vegetarian food is allowed in the campus.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol, tobacco or any such product is banned. if students found using or having used alcohol, drinks, drugs or any other intoxicants will be dismissed from the college.
- Students must wear their Identity card issued by the college at all times on the campus and produce the same whenever required.
- Gathering in groups at entrance and exit pathways, playfield, garden, gateways and varanda is strictly prohibited.
- Students will not be permitted to attend the classes without the text books.
- Students are expected to look for communications on the college Notice Board. Ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse for failure to comply.
- Students are advised to Park vehicles in the parking lot at the main entrance and wear the helmet while riding two wheelers.
- No notice of any kind shall be circulated among the students or pasted on the Notice board without the previous written permission from the Principal through the dept in-charge.
- Waste materials is such as papers, plastic covers etc., should not be discarded on the floor but must be put in the dustbins.
Class Room Discipline:
- The student shall be regular and punctual in attending the classes and all the activities under the auspices of the college
- Students should maintain the right decorum inside the class.
- No student will leave the classroom without permission of the teacher.
- Loitering is not allowed
Students are not allowed to carry the cell phones inside the campus.